Empowering congregations to effectively share Christ’s ministry with the world.
- Encourage Missional Engagement, making resources available, building capacity for mission, and encouraging each congregation to be involved in its own community.
- Build Relationships through communication, connections, inclusion, leadership training, and clergy support with an emphasis on younger adults.
- Create Learning Communities through camps and other events at Cane Ridge West Conference and Retreat Center.
- Undergird Congregations, providing a safety net for churches in times of transition and trouble and providing timely and competent conflict management and guidance when needed.
– Adopted by the 2016 Regional Board